What Is Your Favorite Sexual Position? Why?
Not sure I needed to address why this question is fun, but, if you feel I need to elaborate, let's go with… imagine the look on your Mom's face reading this chapter. Boom, you're welcome! (Yes folks… that just happened!)
Overwhelmingly, it looks like there are two favorites: doggy style and cowgirl. Not sure what to make of that, but I'll leave you with an off-color joke. Since I live in the South, and we love the South… What is a Southern couple’s favorite sexual position? Doggy style… that way they both can watch NASCAR!
Okay… not my best joke, but eh, what can you do?
- While I believe every position can be pleasurable, I’m going with the flying lotus, preferably if he’s NOT in the kneeling position. Those of you that do yoga, you know what I’m saying, those that don’t look it up and thank me later. Why – maximum penetration, in addition to the tantric breathing brings a deeper sense of intimacy. When done right, you can feel like you’re breathing in each other’s soul.
- Nicole Delacroix, F, USA, Atlanta GA, 29 until I tell you otherwise, Straight and Single, Aries
- Inverted A+ common with Friday sauce smeared all over.
- M, USA, 44, Straight in a Relationship
- ANY and ALL! Sex is great!!
- F, USA, 31, Straight and in a Relationship, Aquarius
- Doggie style, because I can reach down and… contribute. ;)
- F, USA, 21, Straight in a Committed Relationship, Libra
- Cowgirl on a chair. I like eye contact and using a chair allows for better and deeper stimulation.
- M, USA, 38, Straight and Married, Aquarius
- Missionary. Depth of penetration and watching bouncing boobs amazing.
- M, USA, 30, Straight and Engaged, Pisces
- Doggy, so I can get spanked and hair pulled.
- F, Canada, 20, Pansexual and Single, Cancer
- Cobra, it’s intense with just the right kind of stimulation.
- F, USA, 28, Bisexual and Dating, Capricorn
- Snuggle-fucking. Like spooning.
- F, USA, 21, Flexible in an Exclusive Committed Relationship, Leo
<Please note chapter has been truncated as sample chapter>
Title: Sexual Confessional: Confidential Admissions from Social Media
Author: Nicole Delacroix
Genre: Non-Fiction Humor / Essay
Discovering secrets is titillating.
Everyone wants to peek under the covers, be a fly on the bedroom wall, or read someone’s diary. The juicier the secret, the more people want to know it, and sex is the most taboo of all subjects.
It’s human nature to be curious about what everyone else is doing. What do people like about sex? What are their fantasies? How far are they willing to go to please the one they love? These questions and more are explored, where everyday people offer up their most intimate secrets about sex.
One part social experiment – one part personal journey mixed with a little shock value, a whole lot of confession, laugh-out-loud comedy, deceptively thought-provoking questions and answers, all in the name of self-awareness. A foray into the inappropriate Sexual Confessional is a brash, unfiltered look at sex in the new millennium as seen by social media. A cautionary tale that warns “be careful what you ask the internet for, you may just get it…”
Nicole Delacroix was raised with a deep love for words and literature. This appetite for reading was the foundation fuelling her creative passion for writing. With a strong will and precocious nature, she is the atypical Texan Southern belle, preferring the fantastical, science and reason. Growing up in the buckle of the Bible Belt, writing was her saving grace.
A fan of all genres, she will most often be found buried in fantasy, science fiction or nonfiction, favoring George RR Martin, Douglas Adams and Michio Kaku, while Joan Rivers, Mae West, Madonna and Audrey Hepburn are personal role-models, each possessing a strength she admires. Diversity extends to her writing as well, as she writes about anything that strikes her interest, with a keen eye for character and the absurd.
A blogger, author, and IT professional for a major ISP, she is consistently sought out to provide guest blogs and the oft-maligned tech manual, and receives many requests to review new works from fellow authors. She believes life is about possibilities, which challenges her to write outside her comfort zone, trying new projects and meeting new people.
Fiercely loyal to friends, family and pets, she is a proud member of the Atlanta Writer’s Club, avid Tweeter, and closet Anglophile with addictions to British Tea, Doctor Who and Soccer. Above all, she maintains sarcasm is a legitimate art form and strives to challenge conventional thinking.
Glimpse of Darkness, April 2014 – October 2014
Common Misconceptions About Literary Agents, January 21, 2015 Post Link
Guest Post: How Many Frogs Do I Have To Kiss?, January 19, 2015 Post Link
Guest Post: Books Vs. E-readers, December 21, 2014 Post Link
Guest Post: Using Createspace, December 21, 2014 Post Link
Guest Post: Author Social Media Checklist, December 6, 2014 Post Link